Trees Growing from temples: Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider Temple), Beng Melea (Indiana's Jones Temple), Ta Som, Banteay Kdei, Preah Khan (Buddhist Temple)
Waterfalls and riverbed carvings:
- Phnom Kulen Waterfalls and Kbal Spean
Giant Carvings of Faces:
Gates of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Banteay Kdei, Ta Prohm, Ta Som
Tonle Sap Lake (biggest freshwater lake in southeast Asia), taking boat trip visiting fishing community.
Buffet dinner and watch Khmer traditional dancing show.
Landmine museum, War museum, and Angkor national museum.
Silk Farm: whole process of making silk product
Artisan D Angkor- reteaching younger generations about carvings of sandstone, marble, lacquer. And
Cambodian Cultural Village
Massage and Spas
Touring around town, ie old market, pub street, night market.
Farther away temples:
- Beng Melea temple (Indiana Jones Temple) sprawling jungle temple, Siem Reap Province,
- Koh Ker Old Capitol and Preah Vihear temple (on top of mountain cliff 625m of a cliff, in Preah Vihear Province near Thailand border
- Banteay Chhmar in Banteay Meanchey'
- Sambor Prei Kuk in Kampong Thom Province collections of 7th century temples.
Angkor Temples Pass Fee
Thank you and I hope you have a memorable and enjoyable visit at the Angkor temples and Siem Reap!!!